Stains and oil spots are hard to clean, which makes doing cleaning work difficult and breaks us down. Furthermore, most cleaners have a pungent smell or insufficient cleaning ability, which can't be cleaned thoroughly or leaves an unpleasant smell.
Cuts Through Grease Grime with Ease
A fresh way to clean and remove stuck stains, mildew, and rust on any non-porous surfaces throughout the house. It quickly and easily dissolves and cuts through grease, grime, hard water stains, leaves your home clean and smelling fresh.
Cleaner Spray features quick cleaning and wide application. With strong ability of decontamination, it can instantly remove stains. Don’t worry about getting a weak spray that can't actually tackle the mess that life brings your way.
Cleaner Spray can be used to deep clean a variety of surfaces and rooms, effective on the smooth surfaces in the kitchen, bathroom, floor including bathtub, shower head, closestool, countertops, faucets, kitchen sink, wall surface, tile, glass, washbasin, etc.
More Safer and Healthier
Cleaner Spray does not contain any harsh or dangerous chemicals. It is free of ammonia, alcohol, and bleach among a host of other commonly used chemicals. Biodegradable ingredients leave nothing behind but a fresh scent and gleaming clean.
1. Before cleaning, take the right amount of cleaner and dilute it with water. The ratio of cleaner to water is 1:10. You can also adjust the ratio by yourself according to the severity of the stain.
2. It is 1:9 that would fill a whole bottle if you use our matching spray bottle (500ml). If you use half of the cleaner, it’s 1:19 that would fill a whole bottle.
3. Spray cleaner on the non-porous surfaces that need to be cleaned.
4. Wait for minutes, then wipe the water stains with a dry cloth or sponge, or rinse with water directly.
5. Heavy stains, greases, and grimes may require longer contact time or two cleanings